(Click the button to join!)
I've mentioned this before but I love love love these!
Roasted Balsamic New Potatoes
- 3 Tbs of olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 lb small red potatoes (about 17)
- 3 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp kosher (coarse) salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375*F
- In 1-cup measuring cup, mix olive oil, thyme, rosemary, nutmeg, and garlic. Cut potatoes in half; spread on nonstick 15x10x1 inch pan. Drizzle with olive oil mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are golden and slightly crispy. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar; toss to coat. Bake 5 minutes longer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Thank you to Army Blogger Wife for posting & clueing me in on this blog hop! :)