Today I say the next cookie I'm going to try.
prep: 15 Minutes cook: 10 minutes per batch makes: 2 1/2 cookies
1/2 cup butter
4 (1 oz) unsweetened chocolate baking squares, chopped
3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 large eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp chopped pecans, toasted
- Combine butter, unsweetened chocolate, and 1 1/2 cups chocolate morsels in a large heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter and chocolate melt; cool.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer. Gradually add flour mixture to egg mixture, beating well. Add chocolate mixture; beat well. Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups morsels and pecans.
- Drop dough by 2 tablespoons 1 inch apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool slightly on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
............And to make your mouth water............
Join the hop!