Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting Behind

So obviously, I haven't posted anything from my 365 Project...And today will not be a post about it.  I will have to catch up at a later day (maybe tomorrow??).

My weekends always seem crazy, my husband gets off late on Friday...We decided to do something, maybe do drinks & dessert...But by the time I had made dinner I had all but decided I didn't want to do that anymore.  We went out for frozen yogurt (its good if you haven't tried it...like soft serve ice cream).  There's a little place in Lakewood by the dog park which is excellent, called Black Bear Yogurt (or BBY).  They had amazing flavors like cake batter and caramel.  Jesse bought a pint of Bubble Yum (I think that bubble gum ice cream is bad, there is no way I'm eating frozen yogurt).  We enjoyed our food and came home.  Eventful night!

Yesterday we got up early and went to a cycling class at the gym...The trainer was good, he really kicked my butt.  Even Jesse was pretty happy about the results.  We stopped and grabbed some Starbucks (got my last drink before I get my gold card!!!  Yessssss) then came home and made breakfast...And egg scramble with some rolls that I made on friday (complete with honey....yummm).  We showered and met some friends at the dog park.  The dogs played tons, it was partly sunny outside -- in Washington it gets crazy at the park...It seems as though people haven't seen the sun before.  There probably were hundreds of dogs at the park.  We then went to BBY and got some frozen yogurt with our friends.

When we got home Jesse had made up his mind that he wanted to go shopping for my birthday (which is coming soon!).  I stayed home and basically did nothing, my body was tired from the class earlier that morning.  When Jesse got home he immediately wanted to give me the gifts he got me, and gave me all but one.  He got me some clothes from American Eagle and an iRobot vacuum.  He can hardly stand it most of the time...I convinced him not to give me everything he got me.

We then went out to dinner, to an amazing place in Steilacoom.  LOVE Jake's.  We came home, realized the vacuum was charged than ran it...Much to the dismay of our dog & cat.  The dog basically couldn't be within ten feet of it, and the cat watched comfortably from the stairs.  Today I'm going to try it upstairs.

So that brings me to now.  My husband is fishing, and I need to get myself together to take the dog out before he starts driving me crazy.  He's peacefully sleeping on the couch, I know as soon as I move he will think it's time for him to go too.  After I take him out I'm going to move some stuff upstairs so that I can run my robot!  How exciting....Haha.

I hope you all enjoy your sunday...And have a great week!  I will post photos from my 365 project soon!

Labeling

100 Day Photo Challenge 30 Days 30 Days of Thankfulness 5K AMERICA Anniversaries April 2010 Photos Around the Skagit Atlanta Baking BBQin' Birthday Celebrations Black Friday Blog Awards Blog Hop BMW's Breakfast Food Breast Cancer Awareness Care Package Stuff Christmas Christmas Cards for Our Soldiers Color of the Day Cookies Courtesy of the Red White and Blue Crazy Internet Stuff Cupcakes December 2009 Photos December 2010 Dinner Recipes DIY Do the Puyallup Easter Eastern Washington Fall Family Stuff Fishing For the Love of Animals FRG Friday Fill In Friday Follow Friends Ft. Benning Ft. Lewis Georgia Getting Crafty Getting to Know Me Good Reads Halloween Happy New Year Hawaii Healthy Food Heartbreaking Homecomings House in Washington I love Starbucks Independence Day Instagram January 2011 Jesse Jesse Updates Jesse's Army Marriage Retreat May 2010 Photos Military Spouse Awesomeness Military Spouse Round-Up Misc. Food Info Moving Right Along My Job My Parent's House Navy Stuff New House News Stories of Note Nostalgia November 2009 Photos November 2010 Ocean Shores October 2010 Oktoberfest Orange Other FRG's Photo a Day May 2012 Photo Booth Photogenic Photos from February 2010 Photos from October 2009 Photos of January 2010 Pity Parties Pool Time Post-it Note Tuesday Quote of the Day Road Trippin' Run to Remember Seahawks Seattle shelter dogs Shopping Southwestern Washington Coast Spring Spuz the Cat St. Patrick's Day Stryker the Dog Superbowl Thank a Veteran Thanksgiving The 365 Project of 2011 Thursday Five Us Time Valentine's Day Veteran's Day Visit these LInks What I'm doing these 9 months Why I LOVE the Pacific NW Wine Wednesday Winter Wordless Wednesday Yakima Wine Country