100 Days of Photos
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
- I have an awesome husband which I love.
- I'm an Army wife.
- We live in Washington (state, not DC).
- I'm obsessed with crime dramas.
- I love animals of all shapes and sizes.
- I hate doing laundry.
- I love the Pacific Northwest.
- I like painting my nails wacky colors.
- I have a blue CRV and LOVE it.
- I love chocolate, red wine, and coffee. Not all at the same time. Well maybe red wine and chocolate! ;)
- I love taking pictures.
- I like changing my hair color. Often.
- I would like to think I'm organized, yet I don't think I am.
- I like baking, it's almost an obsession. Ok, maybe it's an obsession.
- I'm horrible at keeping up with my blogs! But you probably already know that!
And onto my 365 Project....
Day 46: February 15th
I tried Joy Bauer's cocoa oatmeal, which was ok. I don't know why I don't like oatmeal.
Day 47: February 16th
I'm not sure what this picture is of, the inside of my car? I don't know how I took it but it's the only photo I took that day.
Day 48: February 17th
I finally got my gold card from Starbucks.
Day 49: February 18th
Met my friend at the airport from Alaska.
Day 50: February 19th
The BEACH and S'MORES. Need I say more?
Day 51: February 20th
Took care of some razor clams.
Day 52: February 21st
Starbucks before work! Nothing better.
Day 53: February 22nd
Homemade Fettucini Alfredo. Yum!
Day 54: February 23rd
Our very [Washington] bi-polar day consisting of rain, snow, sun, and any combination of all.
Day 55: February 24th
Finally it snowed. Stryker loves the snow!