Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Morning

Happy Sunday Morning!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend,
after Jesse got off work friday we went and upgraded our phones
(anyone have any super cool iPhone apps I should download, let me know!)
then BBQ'd Down at the pool.

Here's a couple pictures I took:


I'm not going to lie, I like this grilling weather:)

We went to the Farmer's Market in Downtown Columbus yesterday
(or I think they like it being called "Uptown")
Then checked out a car show, smelled lots of BBQ, then went to lunch.
We came home, spent some time with the dog,
then went to a friend's house where we talked
(the guys played Call of Duty)
then had dinner.

Here's a picture I took in downtown Columbus:
Waterfall, Downtown Columbus, GA
We came home, Jesse went out to make beer at another friends house,
while I stayed home
(I need to prepare myself for commissary shopping tomorrow)
and then I was ridiculously tired...
So I was asleep by 11.

HUGE saturday night;)

I wanted to also share some things with everyone:
The group 
Wear Blue: Run to Remember
is doing something to remember the fallen on Memorial Day.
Visit THIS LINK to read more and pledge your miles.
It doesn't have to be running, it doesn't have to be far,
but it's a great way to remember our fallen soldiers this year.
From their website:
This Memorial Day, we are asking members of our worldwide community to hit the streets and run in honor of the fallen.  A long run, or short walk, the distance doesn't matter.  But we are asking members to go online and pledge miles in honor of the Fallen so that together we can create a community dedicated to honoring the ultimate sacrifice.

While Americans may pause to reflect, for many, Memorial Day represents a long 
weekend typically filled with backyard celebrations and sunshine.  For members of wear blue: run to remember, it is a day to remember each life sacrificed in a positive, 
life-affirming way.  

It is not about pledging money, it's about pledging miles so that together we can create a living memorial.  How many miles should you run?  What number is meaningful to you?

Pledge some miles!  It's a great cause!

I also wanted to share with you all I am going to do a photo-a-day May,
shown to me by Chantal @ B+C&Baby
that I'm thinking of doing for May.
I love taking pictures, so I think I'll give it a whirl...
But then again you all probably know I'm a flake when it comes to this, so we'll see.
But here is what you take photos of if you feel like doing this yourself:


So keep checking back, and feel free to keep me in line!! Haha:)

I hope everyone enjoys their sunday!

Labeling

100 Day Photo Challenge 30 Days 30 Days of Thankfulness 5K AMERICA Anniversaries April 2010 Photos Around the Skagit Atlanta Baking BBQin' Birthday Celebrations Black Friday Blog Awards Blog Hop BMW's Breakfast Food Breast Cancer Awareness Care Package Stuff Christmas Christmas Cards for Our Soldiers Color of the Day Cookies Courtesy of the Red White and Blue Crazy Internet Stuff Cupcakes December 2009 Photos December 2010 Dinner Recipes DIY Do the Puyallup Easter Eastern Washington Fall Family Stuff Fishing For the Love of Animals FRG Friday Fill In Friday Follow Friends Ft. Benning Ft. Lewis Georgia Getting Crafty Getting to Know Me Good Reads Halloween Happy New Year Hawaii Healthy Food Heartbreaking Homecomings House in Washington I love Starbucks Independence Day Instagram January 2011 Jesse Jesse Updates Jesse's Army Marriage Retreat May 2010 Photos Military Spouse Awesomeness Military Spouse Round-Up Misc. Food Info Moving Right Along My Job My Parent's House Navy Stuff New House News Stories of Note Nostalgia November 2009 Photos November 2010 Ocean Shores October 2010 Oktoberfest Orange Other FRG's Photo a Day May 2012 Photo Booth Photogenic Photos from February 2010 Photos from October 2009 Photos of January 2010 Pity Parties Pool Time Post-it Note Tuesday Quote of the Day Road Trippin' Run to Remember Seahawks Seattle shelter dogs Shopping Southwestern Washington Coast Spring Spuz the Cat St. Patrick's Day Stryker the Dog Superbowl Thank a Veteran Thanksgiving The 365 Project of 2011 Thursday Five Us Time Valentine's Day Veteran's Day Visit these LInks What I'm doing these 9 months Why I LOVE the Pacific NW Wine Wednesday Winter Wordless Wednesday Yakima Wine Country