Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF

So early this morning I woke up, my throat hurting, and coughing.  I couldn't seem to get back asleep because it just wouldn't go away.  That and our cat was laying between my legs...Which becomes awfully uncomfortable when you're trying to sleep.  I finally gulped down half a bottle of water and everything subsided, and I went back to sleep.

When I first thought I was getting sick, I considered the fact that I could be getting allergies.  We have had an unusually warm winter here in Washington, which to be honest scares me a little.  We have had the warmest January on record (trees are blooming!), while a lot of states in the east (New York, the Carolina's, Maryland, and Tennessee even) are getting dumped with snow.  Then you have California who's getting, well, basically all of our rain.  Its insane.  But, going back to the possibility of allergies, I have decided it's definitely NOT allergies.  I could probably sleep for 15 hours and still not feel rested.  I'm pretty sure that warrants some sort of a cold.

So anyway, I talked to Jesse this morning, he doesn't seem to have a lot going on at the moment.  I think things are starting to get busier for him, and as much as I think about his leave time and how far off it is, I have gotten a very strong feeling that time is going to fly.  I know that I have lots to do still at the house, even though I am quite the procrastinator, I tend to want to be a perfectionist.  I want the house to be perfect....which basically means a spotless house (even down to hair on the couches), pictures hung, boxes gone, and everything organized.  Now is this going to happen?  Probably not.  Just for the simple fact I am a procrastinator, and it seems like I should get it done in no time....But really I need all the time I can get. Go figure.

I do work today and have the weekend off...Thank goodness.  I know it's going to be busy at work, this is a big weekend for us before Valentine's Day.  I have no clue what I'm going to do for the Superbowl still, probably a lot of nothing.  Maybe sleep?  I don't know, nor do I really care what happens with the Superbowl.  I was thinking about having some friends over Saturday though, and if that doesn't pan out, I'll just invite mom and dad.  We could even watch a movie...Even though I'm not sure if I hooked the DVD player up correctly.  Another thing to add to my list of things to do before Jesse gets home.

I have go to get into gear....And get myself ready for a work day.  I hope everyone has a great weekend, Happy Friday -- I know I'm glad it's friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labeling

100 Day Photo Challenge 30 Days 30 Days of Thankfulness 5K AMERICA Anniversaries April 2010 Photos Around the Skagit Atlanta Baking BBQin' Birthday Celebrations Black Friday Blog Awards Blog Hop BMW's Breakfast Food Breast Cancer Awareness Care Package Stuff Christmas Christmas Cards for Our Soldiers Color of the Day Cookies Courtesy of the Red White and Blue Crazy Internet Stuff Cupcakes December 2009 Photos December 2010 Dinner Recipes DIY Do the Puyallup Easter Eastern Washington Fall Family Stuff Fishing For the Love of Animals FRG Friday Fill In Friday Follow Friends Ft. Benning Ft. Lewis Georgia Getting Crafty Getting to Know Me Good Reads Halloween Happy New Year Hawaii Healthy Food Heartbreaking Homecomings House in Washington I love Starbucks Independence Day Instagram January 2011 Jesse Jesse Updates Jesse's Army Marriage Retreat May 2010 Photos Military Spouse Awesomeness Military Spouse Round-Up Misc. Food Info Moving Right Along My Job My Parent's House Navy Stuff New House News Stories of Note Nostalgia November 2009 Photos November 2010 Ocean Shores October 2010 Oktoberfest Orange Other FRG's Photo a Day May 2012 Photo Booth Photogenic Photos from February 2010 Photos from October 2009 Photos of January 2010 Pity Parties Pool Time Post-it Note Tuesday Quote of the Day Road Trippin' Run to Remember Seahawks Seattle shelter dogs Shopping Southwestern Washington Coast Spring Spuz the Cat St. Patrick's Day Stryker the Dog Superbowl Thank a Veteran Thanksgiving The 365 Project of 2011 Thursday Five Us Time Valentine's Day Veteran's Day Visit these LInks What I'm doing these 9 months Why I LOVE the Pacific NW Wine Wednesday Winter Wordless Wednesday Yakima Wine Country