Monday, January 4, 2010

Hail Victory

Posted by Picasa
~Little things make me happy~


Hey all, I picked up another new tee to add to my closet.  Very excited..... The little things make me so happy!

I am doing the best I can right now not to eat my entire dark chocolate orange.  They're so GOOD.  I was thinking today, how do they make chocolate oranges?  Because when you break them apart and everything they look exactly like orange slices!  I know, I'm a dork.

Other than that I worked all day.  Next week I work a little over 35 hours.  Christmastime, what?  I know.  I feel like my stress level is getting raised once again... My dad is working 6-10's this week (six days a week, 10 hours a day) so saturday (the day I have off) he can't help work on house stuff.  Sunday I work, a short day, but still work.  So I might be able to squeeze in some bookshelf-fixing time.  But other than that I'm not sure what else is going to get done.... I really need to figure out this dryer situation.  I think I'm going to focus on that and my internet.  I can't live without that!

I'm sorry it seems like I keep saying the same things!  I did talk to Jesse today, he's doing well.  He got to see his buddy Bill again yesterday, and today he's doing some more training.  There is an artist named James Dietz (www.jamesdietz.com) who does color prints for military units and sells them.  He is doing one for Jesse's battalion, and making 1,000 - so they're a limited edition.  Chances are if you have been in our house, you have seen three of the many prints he has made.  One Jesse has of his old unit (3/2), the other is an Airborne print, and the third is his famous "Reflections" print which is hung in many military homes.  Again, this gentleman is doing one specifically for Jesse's unit, so it is going to be a rare print.  I know he's super excited, and I'm in the works to get that done for him!

Other than that Jesse is doing well.  They (the FRG) are having a meeting of sorts that I might go to Thursday to learn what's going on downrange.  I'm thinking I might go to that, we shall see though.

If you don't watch Oprah you may not have seen this.  I thought it was pretty cool and thought I would share.  Let me know if the link doesn't work!  It's a "mob dance"......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvljD0toJmU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labeling

100 Day Photo Challenge 30 Days 30 Days of Thankfulness 5K AMERICA Anniversaries April 2010 Photos Around the Skagit Atlanta Baking BBQin' Birthday Celebrations Black Friday Blog Awards Blog Hop BMW's Breakfast Food Breast Cancer Awareness Care Package Stuff Christmas Christmas Cards for Our Soldiers Color of the Day Cookies Courtesy of the Red White and Blue Crazy Internet Stuff Cupcakes December 2009 Photos December 2010 Dinner Recipes DIY Do the Puyallup Easter Eastern Washington Fall Family Stuff Fishing For the Love of Animals FRG Friday Fill In Friday Follow Friends Ft. Benning Ft. Lewis Georgia Getting Crafty Getting to Know Me Good Reads Halloween Happy New Year Hawaii Healthy Food Heartbreaking Homecomings House in Washington I love Starbucks Independence Day Instagram January 2011 Jesse Jesse Updates Jesse's Army Marriage Retreat May 2010 Photos Military Spouse Awesomeness Military Spouse Round-Up Misc. Food Info Moving Right Along My Job My Parent's House Navy Stuff New House News Stories of Note Nostalgia November 2009 Photos November 2010 Ocean Shores October 2010 Oktoberfest Orange Other FRG's Photo a Day May 2012 Photo Booth Photogenic Photos from February 2010 Photos from October 2009 Photos of January 2010 Pity Parties Pool Time Post-it Note Tuesday Quote of the Day Road Trippin' Run to Remember Seahawks Seattle shelter dogs Shopping Southwestern Washington Coast Spring Spuz the Cat St. Patrick's Day Stryker the Dog Superbowl Thank a Veteran Thanksgiving The 365 Project of 2011 Thursday Five Us Time Valentine's Day Veteran's Day Visit these LInks What I'm doing these 9 months Why I LOVE the Pacific NW Wine Wednesday Winter Wordless Wednesday Yakima Wine Country