This was a pretty big hit with my husband and a friend.
Simple & easy...
What's more to love?
Spiced Broiled Grapefruit
From: Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook
- 1/2 grapefruit per person
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup for each grapefruit half
- 1/2 tsp best-quality vanilla extract for each grapefruit half
- Pinch each ground cardamom, nutmeg, and cinnamon per grapefruit half
What to do:
1. Position the oven rack so it sits four inches below the broiler element in your oven.
2. Preheat the oven to broil. Have a medium-sized casserole dish ready to set the grapefruit into.
3. Cut grapefruit in half.
4. Set each half in the baking dish and drizzle with maple syrup and vanilla. Season with spices and place under the broiler for about 5 minutes.