- Sunday: COOKIES!! I am making Orange Cream cookies and Otis Spunkmeyer Peanut Butter cookies for Jesse's care package. I already bought him an air mattress and razor blades that he needs, so that will go into the package. I'm getting the feeling as of right now I might have to send two separate care packages... We'll see.
- Monday: I need to get my money order for on post housing (Fort Lewis won't let you write a check or do cash, let alone a debit card). I also am planning on sending one package and getting more customs forms to mail out future packages. New customs form from the USPS are coming in to fill out so they are even more of a pain in the behind! I also will be loading the car to get some stuff out of the way from my parents house.
- Tuesday: I have to be on post early to hand in rent money, then off to the house! I will get my keys, do the walk through, and move a small amount of stuff in. I plan on snapping some photos (which I will post here and Facebook) and then dad and I will likely make a trip to both the Px (we might buy some paint supplies) and the Commissary for some Thanksgiving Day supplies.
- Wednesday: I work all day. Yuck.
- Thursday: Thanksgiving! We may take a trip out to the new place for both mom to see and to make sure that I have a good idea of colors to paint the house so I can pick that up! Then we'll be doing dinner over at a family friend's house, which is the Stagner residence.
- Friday: Or should I say, Black Friday?? I will probably make it out early in the AM to Fred Meyer's Sock Sale. The have half off of socks! I can't resist. Maybe I will go shopping somewhere else too -- but we'll have to see. I will most likely be picking up some coffee at Starbucks too! Then that afternoon/evening I will be picking up any needed paint and paint supplies.
- Saturday: Painting! If you would like to help, please let me know! E-mail me via Facebook or gmail.
So that's that! Keep checking the blog to see photos.
Today I went out to Petsmart and bought Stryker a new Christmas toy (photos to be added to the November photo album) and then we went to Walmart. I needed more supplies for Jesse - including the air mattress I mentioned above. I also got more Food Saver bags to vacuum seal cookies in, along with some ziplock baggies to pack stuff for Jesse. Again I've said it once, I've said it a million times... I am obsessed with Jesse's care packages. It's a little scary sometimes... haha. Our friend Stacy also came over tonight, and gave me a Christmas card to send in the package. I know I've mentioned it before, but I'm going to mail Christmas cards to Jesse that are mailed to me here at home. So if you'd like Jesse to get a Christmas card, note, picture, photo, or letter feel free to send it to me. I don't know when I'm going to have an address to give to everyone!
Another thing is I'm considering getting those new shoes from Reebok, the Easy Tones. I like the look of them a little bit better than something like Sketchers. I do know that losing weight and/or toning up doesn't just happen with wearing some sneakers, but I think that they may not hurt along with an exercise routine. Anyway, I'm thinking about it.