Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is an american infantryman, is it a kind of dog breed?

Okay, first before I start my blog here I want to say, I love you guys in the UK! I just have to admit this is hilarious to me.

If you haven't noticed, I have a "feedjit" feed at the bottom of the page. It tells me where people are that look at the blog, when they looked at the blog, and how they got there.

Often times I see people arriving from google (yes it gives me that much information but don't worry no one knows who you are) asking questions about care packages, if they can stay in Georgia as an infantryman, what it's like to be an infantryman's wife, and if they can be live on post as an infantryman's wife (I'm sorry Australia, but I don't know the answer for the Aussie military!).

Today I saw this: "What is an american infantryman is it a kind of dog breed?" And of course I have to write about it.  Does anyone else find this hilarious?  I am not upset about it because, let's face it, whoever has seen those e-mails or gone to the People of Walmart website know people in the great country of the United States...Well...Aren't very smart all of the time.

So to answer your question UK, no, an American Infantryman is not a dog breed.  It's a person serving in the United States armed forces.  My husband is one of them, serving in the United States Army.  We as Americans love our armed forces and are very thankful to the freedoms they provide us.  If you'd like to learn more history on the US Army, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Bwahaha! I'll have to tell my Infantryman hubby this one!

    ReplyDelete

Labeling

100 Day Photo Challenge 30 Days 30 Days of Thankfulness 5K AMERICA Anniversaries April 2010 Photos Around the Skagit Atlanta Baking BBQin' Birthday Celebrations Black Friday Blog Awards Blog Hop BMW's Breakfast Food Breast Cancer Awareness Care Package Stuff Christmas Christmas Cards for Our Soldiers Color of the Day Cookies Courtesy of the Red White and Blue Crazy Internet Stuff Cupcakes December 2009 Photos December 2010 Dinner Recipes DIY Do the Puyallup Easter Eastern Washington Fall Family Stuff Fishing For the Love of Animals FRG Friday Fill In Friday Follow Friends Ft. Benning Ft. Lewis Georgia Getting Crafty Getting to Know Me Good Reads Halloween Happy New Year Hawaii Healthy Food Heartbreaking Homecomings House in Washington I love Starbucks Independence Day Instagram January 2011 Jesse Jesse Updates Jesse's Army Marriage Retreat May 2010 Photos Military Spouse Awesomeness Military Spouse Round-Up Misc. Food Info Moving Right Along My Job My Parent's House Navy Stuff New House News Stories of Note Nostalgia November 2009 Photos November 2010 Ocean Shores October 2010 Oktoberfest Orange Other FRG's Photo a Day May 2012 Photo Booth Photogenic Photos from February 2010 Photos from October 2009 Photos of January 2010 Pity Parties Pool Time Post-it Note Tuesday Quote of the Day Road Trippin' Run to Remember Seahawks Seattle shelter dogs Shopping Southwestern Washington Coast Spring Spuz the Cat St. Patrick's Day Stryker the Dog Superbowl Thank a Veteran Thanksgiving The 365 Project of 2011 Thursday Five Us Time Valentine's Day Veteran's Day Visit these LInks What I'm doing these 9 months Why I LOVE the Pacific NW Wine Wednesday Winter Wordless Wednesday Yakima Wine Country